14 June, 2008

The EATEL summer school and my failure [DAMMIT]

This morning I was in the Malpensa airport in order to fly to Macedonia.
Unfortunately, when I'm doing the check-in operation, the assistant has noticed that my passport isn't valid anymore because it was issued in 2002 and its validity is limited to 5 years, even if a 2003 law changed the rules, making it valid for 10 years...
Obviously I need to compile a module and ask the police authority to recognize this fact, otherwise it's not valid, and I haven't done it.
This is my fault, I know...

'BUT NO, f**k' was my reaction... :-/

So, at the end, I cannot go to the summer school because, to exit the EU area, I need to wait that all the procedures for the renew was done.

And that's all, till now...

Now, it's time to come back to Lugano and try to work hard to compensate this fault.
Luca